Thursday, February 19, 2009

Way too busy lately

Man between, work, my course and home life I've had my hands full. I miss not having time to check in daily. I continue to read High Steel by Jim Rasenberger. I'm really enjoying it. I found a great story about Sam Parks that I'd love to screen write. I think I'll reread a few times and later investigate how I can go about it. Does anyone know? Still listening to Story and it's being ingrained into my brain. He suggests rereading the piece your adapting - hence. 

My course is going well. Instructor said I have the most animated and entertaining posts in the group but relevant. I think this blog my 3/4 yr journaling and posting to the course have really been enriching. 

I'm really at a crossroads though. Want to teach, want to make documentaries, want to blog and earn a living. Surely to God I can make something work. I'm worried I'm not focused enough. I'm not sure how to do this. 

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: